If you follow me with Google Reader....

Hey short post tonight/today, it's been busy and I haven't gotten any pictures edited yet!

You may or may not have heard that Google Reader is being done away with.  You can see more details at this link HERE or HERE.  So, if you are currently following this blog thru Google Reader, it will not be an option after awhile.  

I do have a Network Blogs follow button if you would like to follow that way.  For now, I will be looking around to see what is out there and what I will be doing to follow blogs!

And that is all I have tonight!  Well, let's just throw in a cute picture of Ella!!


1 comment

  1. I am kind of bummed about this Google Reader deal! Guess I've got to find a new way to keep up with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!