Family Reunion...Cardigan Style/Gossamer Blue Sketch Challenge

Crazy, crazy, crazy around here!  I think I am slowly getting caught up...now if the housework would just magically get done by the elf that seems to disappear when it's time for it to work....

I managed to get the sketch done over at Gossamer Blue with my March kit.  I love Valerie's sketches and I have been in a little of a rut, so it was nice to just do the sketch and not try to place things.  

This was during last November when Laura, Sheldon's breeder, was down for the dog show.  The pups are all from the same litter and Team Sassy and Laura (in the middle) finished their AKC Championship while they were here that weekend.  The pups were 10 months old when this was taken.  Mala and Johnny came up from Arkansas and brought Maddox with them.  We had quite the fun time that day after the dog show!

Gossamer Blue March Main Kit, Add-on Paper Kit, Bits & Pieces kit and Color Kit

Supplies in kit: Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye {Unforgettable-Happiness/Cheerful (flowers), Remarkable-Smile/Beam (yellow flowers)}, Elle's Studio (Day To Day-Today (chevrons), Echo Park (Photo Freedom Vol. 1 (light blue polka dot), Fancy Pants {The Good Life (Good Times (b & w striped), Hopscotch (Butternut-orange polka dot)}, Glitz-Color Me Happy 6x6 pad (elephants); Cardstock-Bazzill (teal); Letter stickers-Basic Grey (Eerie); Tags-Elle's Studio (noted journaling tag), Glitz-Color Me Happy 6x6 mini pad (I really, really and love this); Chipboard-My Mind's Eye-Collectable/Remarkable ( the best day and 3),  Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye (Boy Crazy); Stickers-Echo Park-Photo Freedom Vol. 1 (documented & good times); Black Glitter Circle-Unknown

Supplies not in kit:  Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Martha Stewart Glue Pen; Maya Road Ink; Font-Reunion (dafont.com)

Silhoutte Cameo with the following file:

Design ID # 40184

This little black disc reminds me of glittery sandpaper!


Love this font I found on Pinterest...Riddle!

Ok, time to clean up the mess and head to bed for me!  I had some fun scrappy news happen today that I hope I get to share soon. 

5 comments

  1. Oooh I LOOOVE all the colors in this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout with the kit! And I LOVE that font! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous Katrina!! Love the mix of papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout!!! Love the glitz elephants :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!