Creative Scrappers/Creating With Sketches Vol. 2

Fun stuff for you today!  I was asked to make a sample for Kristine Davidson's book, Creating with Sketches Vol. 2.  The book is debuting today for digital download and will have a print version also.  I have a code that will give you $2.00 off the digital version.  Use the code "CWS2Discount" in the store  HERE.  And you can read more about the book over on the Creative Scrappers blog HERE.

I am so honored to be among the other scrappers in the book. Here is my take on the sketch that I was given to play with.


Supplies-Pattern Paper-My Mind’s Eye Collectable/Remarkable collection, Cardstock-American Crafts; Stickers-My Mind’s Eye Collectable/Notable collection; Enamel Dots-My
Mind’s Eye; Doily-Wilton; Chipboard-My Mind’s Eye Collectable collection; Tag-Elle’s Studio; Flair Heart Button- {a flair for buttons} Etsy shop; Chipboard Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives; Pen-Sharpie

Silhouette Cameo and Silhouette files

Flair is a fun addition to chipboard pieces!

And then that ticket phrase, I couldn't pass up for the title!

That is all from me today!  Be sure to pick up your copy of the book, either in digital OR print form!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments

  1. I love this page! SO CUTE! And that photo is fantastic! Congratulations on being part of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love it!! Congrats on being pub'd in the eBook, Katrina!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours on this Katrina!! Fantastic page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! This sketch book is going to rock!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!