New Sneakers with Fancy Pants

It's Tuesday everyone!  You probably already knew that though, right?  I am a little sluggish after a three day weekend, but hopefully that will go away quickly.  

Anyone that knows me in real life, knows I love shoes.  Specifically, Keen brand shoes!  I am not a "girly" shoe person at all.  No high heels, I am too much of a klutz.  I like fun casual shoes.  I had been eyeing this particular pair for over a year and they happened to go on clearance, so I snatched them up. It's hard to find size 11 to begin with, let alone on clearance.  

This is Fancy Pants Hopscotch collection.  I don't use Fancy Pants much, and I am not sure why?  I LOVE the colors in this collection.

Supplies: Pattern Paper-Fancy Pants (Hopscotch); Stickers-Fancy Pants; Letters-American Crafts; Buttons-Cosmo Cricket; Ink-Jenni Bowlin; Stamp-Sodalicous; Journaling Tag-Elle's Studio; Pen-Sharpie; Doily-Wilton; Punch-Martha Stewart; Flair- {a flair for buttons} etsy shop Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

Random button placement.  I had thought about using twine on the buttons, but I liked the naked look better for them, since there were so many.

Just a different angle shot with a little flair!

Ok have a wonderful Tuesday!  I will be back on Wednesday with another colorful project.    


1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!