Looking for some fun ideas? Quirk has them!

This is a little different post today.  Quirk Publishing contacted me about a PDF that they are giving out for FREE.  It's a sampling from some of their crafty/art books that they publish just to give you an idea of what is in the PDF.  There are some super cute ideas that I want to try in it, so I thought you might want to also.


All you need to do to get this is go to this page right HERE and download the PDF file.  I am loving that doggie gadget cover, the mini books, and those mini pop tarts.  All the instructions are there to make a bunch of fun little projects. And they tell you what book they are out of, just in case you want more fun.    

So head over and get your PDF.  You might find a book that you want to add to your Christmas list.  Mine is that Pure Vanilla book.  I am a vanilla freak....white cake/white icing/vanilla ice cream!!!

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!