5 Months-Gossamer Blue #2 for November

It's the day before Turkey Day or Thanksgiving, if you prefer!  This year I have a lot to be thankful for, that I never really gave much thought to.  Learning to appreciate the here and now, the little things, and just life in general.  I am so thankful that I am learning this, instead of just thinking I am learning it!

Up for today (and probably until Monday) is my second layout with my November Gossamer Blue kit. The picture on the layout is one from our pet modeling session with April at UTurn Studios that I finally got around to getting on a page.  Picture is used with her permission!


Gossamer Blue November Main Kit and Add-On Kit #2 

Supplies in Kits: Pattern Paper- Pink Paislee (Portfolio *Amazing), , Glitz (Cashmere Dame *Floral-Hello Friend *Polka & *Bokeh) American Crafts (Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic *Sweet Street); Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing); Chipboard-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy *5th and Frolic); Wooden Arrows-Sodalicious; Ribbon-May Arts

Supplies not in Kit: Doily-Wilton; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Label-Jillibean Soup (Grandma's Lima Bean); Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Pen-Sakura; Punch-Martha Stewart; Mists-Studio Calico Mr. Huey's


Silhouette Cameo with a file by Daniela Dobson   

(please head over to her blog to grab the file-it's free!!)
Font used for "months" is Lobster from dafont.com


Picture on Layout is by April Turner from UTurn Studios

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED and used with her permission.

That number file from Daniela!

A touch of flair.  I love the ribbon behind it. 

And that's a wrap folks!  I probably won't be back until Monday sometime or if I am it will be a different type of post!  Have a great week!


1 comment

  1. What an adorable layout!! Love the pops of yellow. Thanks so much for using my file and linking to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!