Water Monster-Gossamer Blue Oct #2

I used to do a lot of layouts/projects with black and white pictures, but I seemed to have gotten away from it now.  I thought these pictures of Sheldon were adorable when I edited them in black and white that I decided to leave them that way.


Gossamer Blue October Main Kit and Main Paper Add On

Supplies in kit: 
Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Garlic Flakes/Toasted Pumpkin Seed), Bella Blvd. (Bliss),  Lawn Fawn (Bookworm/Checked Out), Webster's Pages (In the Paper); Washi Tape-Bella Blvd.; Tags-Chic Tags; Button-Bella Blvd.; Hemp Twine-Lawn Fawn; Letter Stickers-Jillibean Soup; Tag Sticker-Jillibean Soup

Supplies not in kit: Doily-Wilton; Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shop; Adhesives-Scotch ATG/Fabri-Tac/3L Scrapbook Adhesives; Pen-Zig Millenium 

Silhouette Cameo and the following cutting file
Design ID# 31249

Love the look on Sheldon's face here.....


Ha ha, this one is like "get that water away from me"

Whew, I think this rounds out my blog postings for the week.  I am sure I will have more to share next week.  Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend!



1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!