Love My Tapes Washi-Scrapbook Steals

WOW, it's my very last DT assignment for ScrapbookSteals.com.  The three month term has flown by and I am so sad to see it end.  BUT, I can't wait to see what the new team does.

Kerys, Regina and I all participated in the main ScrapbookSteals.com blog post. We were all sent three rolls of Love My Tapes Washi Tape to see what we could come up with!  Here are my three projects.

First up an altered canvas that is small and I can hang anywhere to remind me of this every single day!


Supplies: Canvas-Michaels; Letter Stickers-October Afternoon; Cardstock-American Crafts; Washi Tape-Love My Tapes Washi Tape; Adhesive-Multi Medium Matte Gel (Ranger)

I was trying to come up with different ways to use wash, because we ALL have a lot of washi in our scrapbooking supplies...well, I do!!  I found this tile coaster idea on this blog.  And those tiles....wait for it....13 CENTS!  The only thing I did different was to use my multi medium gel to seal the tiles.  BTW, that mug is one that Carleen made.  LOVE her mugs!


Supplies: Tile-Home Depot; Washi Tape-Love My Tapes; Adhesive-Multi Medium Matte Gel (Ranger)

Then I just covered some cardstock with a lot of washi and used my Cameo to cut this card out!


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Washi Tape-Love My Tapes Wahsi Tape; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-Scrapbook Adhesives

Silhouette Cameo with the following cutting file:

Design ID #20505

And that concludes my last design team posting for ScrapbookSteals.com.  It has been so fun to get to know the girls on the team, Kristy and Brittany.  I will be back later in the week for more fun!!!






2 comments

  1. My fave bit is that gorgeous little banner in the top right hand corner of the canvas - mega cute with the hearts cut out.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!