3 Corgi Car Ride-Lily Bee Sketch

I had my Lily Bee papers still out from the layout that I done of Ella and decided to do the sketch challenge Lily Bee had posted on their blog.  You can find all the details here:  Sketch Challenge  

I did change it a little but not much. Left a couple of things out, added borders and extended the the bursts all the way down instead of leaving them at the top.  And yes, you guessed it...this is a picture that I had printed a while back with some others.  I had this left over, so I decided to use it up!

Supplies: Pattern Paper-Lily Bee Design (Double Dutch & Buttercup); Index Card-Lily Bee; Sketch-Lily Bee; Letter Stickers -Lily Bee; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy; 
Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives

Silhouette Cameo with the following file
Design #9359

The sketch has rays on it with some stars above.  I decided to leave the star detail off and just create a ray pattern with some various banners out of the 6x6 mini pad papers.  I added a die cut and a flair button for a little fun touch.

Close up of the title/journaling card.  I loved that this card had a 3 on it and I could incorporate it into my title.  Bonus factor was that I had enough room for some journaling on there also.  

This basically uses up the Double Dutch collection that I had on hand!  Now to get started on that Buttercup collection that I adore, but subconsciously cannot hardly use because it's too pretty!

1 comment

  1. Hi Katrina,
    I am writing to you on behalf of Aussie Scrap Source. We are the Australian Wholesaler for Lily Bee Design as well as many other products. We will be doing a feature on Lily Bee in the coming months and wondered whether we would be able to display your some of you gorgeous layouts as an example of using the product. Please click this link to check out the Aussie Scrap Source blog.
    http://aussiescrapsource.typepad.com/aussie_scrap_source/

    Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
    Chris Millar
    Aussie Scrap Source Design Team Member
    cmmillar@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!