Growing Up is Optional-Jillibean

These pictures of Sheldon were taken on a Friday and I swore I was going to do a layout titled "Happy Friday" but then I saw the die cut in Jillibean Soup's Grandma's Lima Bean collection and decided that the "Growing Old is Mandatory.  Growing up is Optional" was perfect for the picture!

I loved the circles on one of the pattern papers, but didn't want the blue background.  When I saw the pink woodgrain I knew I wanted to use it.  I created a .Studio file in my Silhouette software to have cut out circle where the circles on the paper are.  It took a few tries, but using my ruler and some patience,  I got it to work.  And if you are wondering,  I saved that file!  LOL

 Supplies: Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Soup Staples, Grandma's Lima Bean, Winter Tortellini); Twine-May Arts; Die Cuts-Jillibean Soup (Grandma's Lima Bean); Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Font-Pharmacy (dafont.com)

Silhouette Studio with the following files:

My own file for the circles
and
Design #18467

Here is a close up of that circle cut out pattern.  I punched out a few circles from the pink text paper and popped them up on the woodgrain.  I liked the tone on tone.

Close up of the journaling.  I just printed on copy paper, then adhered my pattern paper on top and ran thru the printer.  Cut into strips and popped them up. 

That's all from me today!  Have a fun Monday.  Personally, I can't wait until next Monday....holiday!  


2 comments

  1. Very cute layout! I like the peek through polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the effect of the punched out circles! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!