Basically Bare and Authentique Swap

Basically Bare is swapping with Authentique this week! It gave me a chance to use some Authentique goodies ALONG with my Basically Bare goodies.  So make sure you hit both the Basically Bare blog and Authentique blog all this week.

The girls wanted to make their own nail polish at Christmas, so that's what we did on Christmas Eve when they came over.  I have a ton of pictures from the "event" but I wanted to do this one separate from any of the others.  And the paper collection, Lively, from Authentique worked well with the colors in the photo.  


Supplies:  Pattern Paper/Stickers-Authentique (Lively); Journaling Tag-Elle's Studio; Doily-Wilton; Button-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Clothes Pin-Unknown; Pen-Zig Micron; Dressform/Banner Shapes/Acrylic Frame-Basically Bare; Acrylic Paint; Faber Castell Gelatos; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy shop; Punch-EK Success and American Crafts 

Hee hee, gave me a good excuse to dress up a dress form again!  I used paper, but then I used some of the canvas leaves from the Blossoms and Bits set to detail the skirt some.  I used Gelatos to color them and the chipboard "stand" for the dress form. 

I embossed the acrylic frame, but then decided it needed some color.  So, I dug out the rarely used alcohol inks and luckily had a color that would work!

Just some banner shapes along the top.  The center one is painted, but I attached stickers from the Authentique sticker sheet to cover them and then just trimmed.

Make sure you head over to both the Authentique and the Basically Bare blogs to see all the fabby projects everyone has done!



2 comments

  1. This turned out just lovely! The dress form is great with the added details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with that dress form!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!