A Too Cute Layout using Glue Arts and Nikki Sivils!

The Nikki Sivils DT got some cool goodies from Glue Arts, since they are a cross promotional partner of ours!  This week the Glue Arts team has been playing with Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker goodies over on their blog!  You should REALLY check each day out!  Glue Arts Blog.

I have always liked the Glue Glider Pro, but I also got some Extreme Adhesive Squares and U Cut It 3D Foam....LOVE the foam!  


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Audrey); Button-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Cardstock-American Crafts: Adhesive-Glue Arts (assortment); 
Punch-Martha Stewart; Pen-Zig

Silhouette Cameo and the following cutting file

too_cute_for_words_phrase_C01584_20509

I used the foam here to pop up the saying.  Notice that my mushrooms have vertical lines?  Well, I had scored the entire sheet of paper on the other side, but I still felt like I could use these!  I think it gives them a little something!

I used my Cameo for the title, this is a premade one in the Silhouette store that I could see using on lots of projects.  I used the U Cut it foam to pop it up.  I wasn't sure about the heart vined paper for the title, but after I cut it out, I really liked the little hearts!


Be sure to stop by both Nikki Sivils and Glue Arts blogs today...there are prizes at both if you comment!!



1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!