Fun Candy Tubes

I had another post up over at the Basically Bare blog and now I get to share these with you here!  I have had these tubes for awhile and just never got around to using them.  Carleen was "going thru" some stuff in the room where I keep some things and found them!  (overheard was..."wow, it's like going to Michael's in here" ha ha!)

So, I decided to dress them up with some fun Basically Bare goodies, paper and twine!  To get more detailed instructions on what I did, you can check out my post on the Basically Bare blog.  I went into depth over there.


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Echo Park (Little Boy and Summertime); Basically Bare Embellishments (Gears #1-Blossoms-Sew Vintage-Buttons-Arrows); Pens-Zig Memory and Fabric Markers; Paint-Zig Painty Markers; Button-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine;  Ink-Smooch in Taffy; 
Adhesive-Fabri-Tac and Scotch; Tool-CropaDile; Candy Tubes-SRM Stickers

One for a boy and one for a girl!  Here are close ups of the boy one....



And then the girl one....



Once I figured out my papers, these came together pretty quick...that includes even stitching on those fun canvas leaves!  LOVE those things!!!

Have a wonderful Friday!!  TGIF, that is definitely a GOOD thing!  

3 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!