Fly High with Paradise and Sketch Support

The first week of the month is always card week over at Sketch Support and I don't think that I have missed a card sketch yet!  I always love a starting point for a card, because I am admitting that sometimes I just get stumped!

The other girls have done a fab job with this sketch, so make sure to go over to the Sketch Support site and check them out also!


Supplies - Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle (Paradise); Cardstock: American CraftsButtons: Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Adhesives: Scotch and Fabri Tac; Ribbon: Hobby Lobby; Punches: EK Success, Martha Stewart

The stripes in the sketch just reminded me of scraps for some reason, probably because they were small.  So, I just cut some strips-adhered them to cardstock-then punched them out.  This would be fun to try on the Silhouette with some bigger shapes!  hhhmmmm...ideas are forming!  

That's it today!!! I am always not sure to write at the bottom of my postings if I pre-schedule!  


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!