Put Me Down...a layout!

Oh geez...I don't know where the month has gone, or my brain for that matter!  I keep thinking that I have posted projects on here and I look back and I haven't!  Then I totally forget what day it is and about freak out when I do figure out the date, because it's is WAY later in the month than I thought it was!  Trust me, time does fly faster when you get older!  (ok, I am only 42, but still!)

This is one of my FAVORITE layouts that I have done for Sketch Support!  I had Carleen take these pictures super quick one night after work when the lighting was perfect in the backyard.  And Jetson is definitely a wiggle worm!  These capture his personality perfectly at times!

The layout was based on a one-page layout for Sketch Support (Sketch #13-the link to the sketch).  I had fun with it and just played around one night when I had some time!


Supplies - Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup (Dutch Mustard Collection); Transparency:Hambly StudiosKraft Elements: Hambly Studios; Ink: Jenni Bowlin Ink; Stamps: Unity Stamp Co-Jillibean Soup (Blossom Soup Collection)Adhesives: Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Twine: The Twinery Baker’s Twine (Buttercup); Letter Stickers: Jillibean Soup (Dutch Mustard Collection); Chipboard Letters: American Crafts Thickers


I love these little squares!  I haven't every really gotten to work with Hambly products until recently, but they are quite fun!  I thought they would be perfect to accent the butterflies!  And speaking of the butterflies, the orange one is a stamp that I hand cut.  I stamped the butterfly in orange on my layout and then stamped again on pattern paper.  I cut the pattern paper one out and placed it over my stamped one on the actual layout.  This left the trail on my layout and then I could pop dot my butterfly!  



Fun, fun, fun stuff coming up this week!!  The Twinery and Little Yellow Bicycle are teaming up and I am SO EXCITED to be a part of it!  You know I love both companies and I can't wait to show you what I came up with!!  My day is Thursday on The Twinery blog!  I will show one full project over there and then I will have two more to show here!!

Ok, time to clean up the mess I just left so I could come and do some computer work!  And then I am heading to bed!  

2 comments

  1. Soooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeee those fun photos and the colors :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!