My Class I am teaching!

Ok, so tomorrow I am teaching my first class at Scrapbook Generation!  Ekk....little nervous, but I am not the only one teaching there are three of us, so it shouldn't be too bad!  But the class is totally filled!  


I thought I would share what I am teaching, it's a card and tag set. It's the first time I am teaching with Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker products (well, except for the mini classes, etc!) and Unity Stamps!  A couple of my favorite combos!



Supplies: Cardstock-Bazill; Pattern Paper-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (My Lil Monster); Stamps-Unity Stamp Co/Jillibean Soup Co-Branded (Blossom Soup); Punch-Martha Stewart border punch; Ribbon-Micheal's; Ink-Jenni Bowlin; Adhesives; Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

And then here is my tag.  Pretty basic, but I think it's also cute!


Supplies: Tag-Staples; Pattern Paper-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (My Lil Monster); Stamp-Unity Stamp Co. and Nikki Sivils Co-Branded (My Lil Monster); 
Ribbon-Michael's, Buttons-Making Memories; Punch-Fiskars; Marker-Faber Castell Big Brush Marker; Ink-Jenni Bowlin; 
Adhesive-Scotch ATG; Stapler-Tim Holtz

My part of the class is to introduce people to tools and how to use them!  We know I am a gadget girl!  This class focuses, as you can see, on border punches to create neat borders and to use them in ways you might not think of.  In future classes we will be using the Martha Stewart Punch around the Page sets, the Sew Easy (which I need to work with) tool from WeRMemory Keepers and more!  

Well, that's it from me.  Have a great rest of the night and look for the Twinery Blog hop happening this weekend!  There "might" be an Ultimate Sampler pack up for grabs here on my blog!!!!




6 comments

  1. Good luck with your class! You are the perfect gadget girl to explain it all!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your class!! LOVING the projects! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice projects katrina! Good luck with teaching!
    X Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I had fun with you the day in July you were doing make and takes. It will be very similar, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I had fun with you the day in July you were doing make and takes. It will be very similar, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute! I hope your class goes GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!