A Sketch Support Layout

Wow, I did not realize that I was so far behind on posting projects!  That is what happens when you don't blog, yet keep creating layouts, cards, and altered projects.  That just means I get lots to post without a lot of picture taking and editing.  I usually take pictures and edit all at the same time...I just seem to get in a rhythm and can get it done fairly quickly.  Don't interrupt me though!  LOL

This is a layout that was up on Sketch Support for the last one page layout sketch!  So, basically a month ago.  The link above will take you to the sketch I worked with and then you can see how I changed it!  The new one page sketch is up this week and I will have my take on it over on the Sketch Support blog on Friday.  Also check back because I will be having a giveaway of the new One Page Sketches for Scrapbooking book also!  

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants (Spring Fever), Pebbles (Dandy), Crate Paper (Bouquet), Studio Calico (Fly By and Cooped Up); Letters: American Crafts, Basic Grey, Girl’s Paperie; Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Priceless Reflections); Chipboard: Crate Paper (Neighborhood); Flower Brad: Pebbles (Happy Go Lucky Flower Brad); Die Cut Tag: We R Memory Keepers; Stickers: Crate Paper (Neighborhood); Pinking Edge Filters: Fancy Pants; Ribbon: American Crafts; Ink: Memento and Jenni Bowlin; Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Elmers, and Scrapbook Adhesives; Pen: Zig Micron; Tools: Fiskars Border Punch, Cricut Expression, Gypsy, Elegant Edges Cartridge

And here are some close-ups. 

This was a hard layout to do.  You have seen me scrap, Fannie, the red and white Pembroke.  The black and white is Toby.  This is the first page that I have scrapped of him and I will say there were some tears during and after I was done.  These two were peas in a pod and this picture was taken the week we found out how sick Toby was.  Miss you bunches little guy.........

That's it from me.....I will catch you later in the week. 

2 comments

  1. *sigh* hugs... the first lo I did of my old Buddy was the hardest ever... I loveeeeee this! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photo and that background! :):):):):):):):)):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww :( I have a few layouts of our old dog and it was hard to do even a few years later- he was s uch a good dog. Well your layout is gorgeous and l love the different colors/patterns of doilies. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!