Hi...I think I am back....maybe....

Whew, that darn sinus/cold/allergy whatever you want to call it has kicked my bootie!  I truly did not scrap for over an entire week.  I was just too tired and worn out.  And then that led to no blogging either.  So, that's why I haven't been around this past week.  

I did get some exciting news this week.  I was featured, along with several other talented ladies, on the ClubCk blog with a layout.  You can check that out HERE.  Totally did not expect it at all, since I had uploaded the layout a while back!!

Photobucket

And then I had submitted a layout to the Cricut Magazine that Northridge Media puts out and it was accepted!!  I am so excited...it will appear in the October issue.  

We did find a new show that we are addicted to!!!  Well, it's not new, but new to us since we don't have cable!  Have you heard of the show "Dexter"?   Yeah, you know I like something when I post a pic!
From Dexter Facebook Page
It's on Showtime, but we can get the older seasons on Netflix.  Yeah...we have made it thru season two now!  You start it and you don't want to stop watching!  

Ok, on to scrappy!  I was up over at Sketch Support last week with a double page layout!!!  


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Echo ParkPlayground; 
Stickers-Echo Park Playground
Stamps-Unity Stamp Co.; Ink- Memento Inks; 
Adhesives-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L



I will update again tomorrow, promise!!  I missed blogging and I do have a few things I can share!!! Have a great night...think I am going to go start Season 3 of Dexter!!!!

9 comments

  1. Congrats on the pub!!! awesome!!! Sorry about you being sick~I have been right there with you. I feel the best I have in days so maybe I'm on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats to you :):) I'm so totally loving your creations today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Katrina! Glad you are feeling a little better as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwww!! CONGRATS girl... you are on FIRE!! That is AWESOME! And loving the lo's!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the CK spotlight!
    I love your layouts- the pictures of your dog are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being sick is no fun at all! HUGE congrats on the Cricut Mag pub! I should totally submit something to them. I just get too scared! LOL! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That little doggy is sooo gorgeous! Also, Happy you are doing better and that the virus leaves you completely QUICKLY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your two corgi layouts on Sketch Support and wanted to stop by and say that your layouts and your doggies are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!