A Saturday Layout

Well, if you want to be technical...it's actually a Friday layout that I am posting on Saturday!!!  

This is for Crate Paper's March Sketch Challenge.  Really, I just wanted an excuse to use the Emma's Shoppe collection!!  My layout takes up more of the page than the original sketch...but I have a problem with "too much" white space on my layouts...yeah...I am weird like that!  

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe collection
All Embellishments-Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Collection;
Stapler/Staples-Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Punches-EK Success 
and Martha Stewart; Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine; 
Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac, and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Close up of the banner


And those picture edits, I am going to do a post on that.  It's this fun software that I found!!!!  I love the fun pictures you can take with all the apps out there...well, this software goes on your computer, so that you can have GREAT pictures with the fun stuff!!!!

I am off of here for today...I think I am going to play with the Cricut and see what I can do!  I am thinking I really need the Gypsy, but that will have to wait....I want to weld some stuff together and I have it in my mind what I want to do!!!!

6 comments

  1. Good Morning Katrina Sweetie...
    What a beautiful share this morning.

    I love your layout. The use of the little clothes line type affect is so precious, and I like the dressed up little ticket as well.

    So grown up is really cute, and love the smile. Just priceless.

    Thank you for sharing sweet friend. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina, this is darling! I love the banner! I picked up a few of the Emma's Shoppe papers today & can't wait to use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeee those photos...and LOVING how you did that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! I'm playing with this paper right now too and I love it! I love your banners!!!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely. what a great layout, use of those papers and THAT fun banner! darling!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!