A "GLEE" ful layout and my winner

Hey guys, I picked my winner on Monday morning and waited to see if she got back with me and she did...so CONGRATS to Christi S.  I will be getting your book and twine out to you this week!!!

I want to thank EVERYONE that left comments...omg...you are all so sweet and kind!  I just wanted to hug you all!!!  And to my new followers...I am humbled.  I just share my stuff hoping to inspire people to create  what makes them HAPPY!!!  I rarely create for contests, etc...I create for FUN.  If you EVER have a question about something I did, please email me and ask...I would be more than happy to share!!
A lot of you mentioned the upper left hand element.  I just recently started doing this some.....I just love the way it looks....and it's not always the left side....sometimes it's the right! Those hexagons were out of  Unity KOTM stamp kit.

On to the layout....I mentioned that I LOVE Glee...well, this was done for one of our Jillibean Soup challenges over at Sketch Support.  If you want to read the full write up, you can find that over at the Sketch Support site here. 

 Supplies: American Crafts cardstock, Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagoli collection, 
 Jillibean Soup corrugated shapes, sprouts and  twine; 
Martha Stewart and EK Success Punches; 
Smooch Spritz mists; Ranger Paint Dauber;
Scotch, Ranger and Fabri Tac Adhesives; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; 

A closer picture of the CD Covers
AND on the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker front....well, Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker is one of the sponsors of Provocraft's Cricut Circle Design Team!!!!!  And the design team will be doing a cross promotion with Provocraft!!  Now...what does that mean for you???

Head over to Nikki's blog on this POST.

You will find a giveway of a CUTTLEBUG and lots of stuff to go with it...plus the It's Your Day complete collection from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker!!!!  And that is not all.....sign up for her newsletter (do it quick guys and gals!) because she is giving away a Cricut Expression and a couple of cartridges!!!!  OMG....go quick!!  The newsletter is going out in the next 10 days...and that giveaway is ONLY for newsletter subscribers! 

That's it from me...I have some news...but I don't know that I can share yet...so for now....I am just going to go scrap!!!!!

7 comments

  1. Congrats to your winner! i love love love love love that lo!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! And loving nikki's giveaway!! *wink*... and hehehehehehehehe... yesterday when we talked, I totally FORGOT to tell you about my new BABY!! Its not much.. have to get a better lens... but hoping to learn more about it when I meet with a professional photographer on Friday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously know how to make LOs look good. teach me your ways. ;)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your layout, love the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katrina, so glad to be on Crafter Companion design team with you! Your layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your layouts!! My family loves Glee too!! ha
    I'm excited to be on the Crafter's Companion Design Team with you. We are going to have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know your secret!!! LOL....
    Love your layout! Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!