My Blog...where did it go???? Wait...it's here!

So, I had a card up over at Sketch Support for the Add On sketch on Monday.  If you didn't get a chance to see it, here it is.
Supplies - Cardstock: American Crafts; Pattern Paper: American Crafts, City Park;  
Ribbon: May Arts;  Adhesive: Scotch ATG and Fabri Tac; 
Punch: Stampin’ Up; Other: Sewing Machine
 
I created the word collage in PSE, just because I find it is easier to make my fonts the size I want them, by either shrinking or enlarging the text box that I have made.  
 
In other news....I went and saw Gnomeo and Juliet...you knew it was coming...since I like gnomes!!!!  Cute, cute movie and Elton John music...how fun is that!!!  It's what I wanted to do for my birthday!!! 
 
I have been busy with my photography class.  I LOVE the way Maggie Holmes teaches...she makes it SO easy to understand how to shoot in manual.  I am already getting shots that I would have never gotten on auto!  And here are a few that I am going to share!!!  These are all unedited and straight out of the camera (SOOC).  Except for the last one...I shot in RAW and adjusted the white balance very little.....




Well, that's it for me tonight.....I am hoping to get my scrappy groove back....it has came to a screeching halt!....ekkk..... not a good thing!

3 comments

  1. Loving that card!!! Loveeeeeeeeee the ribbon and that stitching and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos! you are rocking girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and super cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the word collage. Your photos are great too. Hope your mojo returns soon.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!