Sketch Support Sneak peek...

Just a quick post to give you a sneak peek this weekend!!  Just a tease I tell ya.  
This week over at Sketch Support it's...wait for it....ONE PAGE sketches!!!  You know me, I am a total one page girl!!!!

So here's my sneak....I hope it's posting while I am away at ScrapaPalooza....at least that is when I have scheduled it for!!  And I was so excited that I finally got to play with some of my {ippity} stamps!  (thanks Julie!!!)


This layout will post sometime this week....not sure of what the schedule of my day, but I will let you know!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments

  1. Katrina is a tease! lol! Did you get my email! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! Looks like you are finally enjoying these little babies and I can tell you that another batch is FiNaLlY on it's way to you!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!