It's Play Date Cafe Time!!!

Or PDCC if you want to call it that too!!  Color Challenge number 49 is up and going thru midnight tomorrow.  Here is the inspiration for the colors:


And here is my entry....this card was really quick and I really didn't have a "rusty" orange, so I did the best I could do out of my stash...you would think with that mound of ribbon and paper I have, I could have come up with it...but NOOOOOO....hee hee

Supplies: Unity Stamps, Core'dinations Cardstock, Echo Park Walk in the Park Paper, 
Little Yellow Bicycle Free Spirit paper, Memento Ink, Sakura pens, 
Scotch and Fabri Tac Adhesive,  EK Success Border Punch, Ribbon Unknown.

I got inspiration to use this camera stamp because of the flash and the light in the picture that we were to go by for the colors!  

The pic isn't my best....the light is starting to fade earlier in the evening and since I didn't get to come home for lunch, I had to work quickly to get pictures of all the cards i made this weekend.  Unity is having a giveaway if you complete all 23 challenges they have for World Card Making Day!!!  Kit of the Month for a year!!  I am so trying to complete all of them...we shall see! 

I am off to work on some cards!!  LOL LOL  

And don't forget to stop by tomorrow....it's my first blog hop with Queen Kat Stamps!!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

 

5 comments

  1. So glad to see you were able to play with us! This is a great use of all those colors for sure.
    Great to have you in The Play Date Cafe...or the PDCC ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun BD card, cute sentiment. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that sentiment with the camera! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you could play along with us, this is such a fun card! Love the way you've worked the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! Love the sentiment and the camera! Glad you joined us this week at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!