Enjoying a cool Treat!

Well, in this part of the USA, we have officially hit fall status I think!  I am I super excited about it!  Love the cooler weather, changing leaves....and the fact that SNOW is just around the corner!  Hee hee....Snow girl...I think I was born in the wrong part of the country....the stork's GPS was low on battery power or something and just dropped me in the middle of Missouri, instead of Alaska, Minnesota, or Colorado.  

So, to close out the summer and usher in fall, here is a layout I did about one of our favorite summer treats.  It is just a combo of all kinds of fruit and juice...oh don't forget the sugar!  Freeze overnight or longer.  Then let it sit out for a bit to get "slushy" and then scoop in a cup and eat!  Yummy!!!  

If anyone is interested in the recipe, let me know and I will post it here. 

This was up over on Nikki Sivils blog earlier this week.  I had some fun with misting and using lots of ribbon....I have went back and added some buttons in the corners...but I didn't retake the pictures!!   So just imagine some buttons in there!
Supplies:  Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker Blueberry Hill Collection-Journaling Tags-Cute as a Button Buttons;
Bazzill Cardstock, American Crafts Thickers, EK Success Border Punches, 
Smooch Spritz, Martha Stewart Bakers Twine, 
 Offray and May Arts Ribbon, Vintage Lace Ribbon, Scotch Adhesive Sharpie pen.

Here is a close-up of the ribbon in the title...it needed a little punch to be seen:

And I have shown the tag in a sneak, but it's so cute, it's worth showing again!!!

And in other news...I went to the dr. because my right arm was hurting...it has been for awhile, but I have been just putting off going to the dr. and just babying it.  Well....here is what I found out.....
All I can say is.......SCRAP MUCH????  LOL LOL....it will be fine...just need to take it easy and wear this for a bit!  Apparently, scrapbooking is a rough hobby for me...I have strained my back (probably lifting my rolling tote), cut my hand with the Tim Holtz scissors...and now this!!!   

I am a klutz anyway...so it wouldn't matter what hobby it was!  LOL LOL
 
Ok, I am off here to enjoy the day, scrap some and maybe watch a movie!!!  
Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina



3 comments

  1. Scrapper's elbow!!! LOL!! You crack me up...and we all might have carpal tunnel from the blogging too! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):) You know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!! JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had me cracking up girl .. LOL .. I think I have comment elbow from yesterday .. I LOVE what you did sweets.

    Thanks for always showing love girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how many times I've cut myself when I'm fussy cutting with Tim's scissors they are deadly but cut so perfectly I can never stop using them.... scrapping is tough on the body for sure - totes are heavier than most luggage packed by a hollywood diva

    I love your layout & this topic is what I'll be scrapping soon (love my snowballs and got one Sat at a festival - standing in line for 20 minutes lol)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!