ScrapAPalooza...Sept. 25 2010

Just going to share a few pics from ScrapaPalooza.  Nikki Sivils and a couple of us on the local design team helped with the three mini classes that were free to the crop goers!  It was a blast and every time we were supposed to do one, we had a line of people waiting.  We only did 50 each time...so it was a first come first serve kind of thing, but oh so fun!  And I even designed one of them!!!  Here's a pic...not the greatest was quick the night I finished it and I didn't get another pic during the crop!!! 
And one of the best parts of the crop was I got my co-worker, Lisa, to go with me!  I got her to come crop with me one night for a few hours and then she decided she liked it!  So...I had been bugging her to come with me to a big crop and I finally got her to do it!!  I think she was having fun, don't you??
I think I have her hooked!!!!  We got another cropper, Christina, that sat at our table to take our pic together..I will be scrapping this pic soon!!!!!  We were starting to look tired at this point...it was later in the evening...but we were HAPPY!
Then I snapped a few pics around...I am only going to share a couple right now...I need to edit all of them.  And I didn't take very many.....opps...guess I was having too much fun scrapping!  
Yeah...chocolate fountian...I got a pic before it got messy!
Nikki and Laura, fellow DT member...they were in some heavy discussion!!

On the embarrassing front.....

I have a case that carries my paint, ink, extra adhesive, Smooch Spritz (which is in glass bottles) and some other stuff on one side...and then the other side I keep 12 x12 sticker sheets of letters( Jenni Bowlin, Sassafras, etc.) plus any pics I have printed out to scrap.

As I was loading up to go...I thought to myself, man it would be bad if this thing breaks.....well...yeah..it did....the handle..which involved me dropping it of course.  Right in the entry of the door, when everyone is coming in, etc.  THANK goodness, those Smooch Spritzes didn't break....that could have been a nightmare...because I have all the colors....24 to be exact!  HAHAHHA

And here is a layout I got done.  I got this and a 2 page layout done....yeah...don't faint or fall out of the chair....a TWO PAGE layout...and I LOVE it.  That you will get to see later in the week!
 Suplies: Echo Park A Walk in the Park Kit, Unity Stamps, 
Maya Road journaling envelope, 
American Crafts Thickers, Cat's Eye and Memento Inks, 
Scotch,Fabi Tac and 3M Adhesives, Sharpie,
and Offray Ribbon.

 
Ok, that's it for me!!!  I am off to put my stuff up...yeah...sitting in the living room, just brought it in from the car!!  Have a great Sunday evening and I will catch you all later this week...probably tomorrow!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. Hey, it was awesomely good to get to visit with you this weekend!! We really need to get together more to crop. BTW, thanks for getting my started on the border punches, heeheeheehee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooooooooo fun!! Glad the local girls were there to help out!! That is AWESOME!!!!! LOVING the photos...and loving the OWL you made and that lo too!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!