Helloooooooo.....my blog readers!!!

Hello, hello, and hi!  I am back in business!!!!   So, let's get to it!!!


Supplies:  Unity Stamps, Coredi'nations cardstock, Bazzil Cardstock, Studio G bling, Maya Road stick pin, VersaMark and Ranger Inks, Making Memories Slice and Basics 1 card plus embossing tips, Marvy Corner Rounder

You know me...I am a pattern paper kinda girl.....that card was HARD!  It was for a Unity Challenge over at SCS. I was happy when I found the ribbon in my stash!!!  I have had that from the very first of my scrapbook supply buying adventures...so I was very happy to get to use some of it!  And yes...still "heart" Unity!  hee hee


Supplies:  Kiki Art Sunny Bay collection, glitter chipboard, funtape and ribbon; Bazzill Cardstock, Martha Stewart Punch, Glue Arts Adhesive, Tim Holtz distresser

Well, that's all I have for today.  I will get some more fun stuff up tomorrow. 
So, you want to hear a funny joke???  I love this.......What did the fish say when he hit the concrete wall???







DAM!  Ha ha...love it!!!!!!  And kinda kid friendly too!!!!  Sorry, I couldn't resist!  hee hee

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina




6 comments

  1. LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that joke... and ahem...yep...Katrina can make cards too!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that lo too!! Kiki's papers always make me HAPPY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card, it is simply beautifuL!!! And love the bright colors of Kiki's papers. My nephew would love that joke...I'll have to tell it to him when I talk to him later:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, so cute! What a sweet image! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a dork! haha.

    and i think that card is fab! yay for cardstock! :)

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and super fun layout... the bright colors make me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, love it :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!