Another Unity Winner Drawn and a few projects!!!

Hey Everyone!!!  How's the weather where you are???  It is so stinkin' hot here I can't stand it.  I am ready for some snow!  That's right...that white fluffy stuff that is so pretty and fun to play in.  :) 

I gave Rachel until to day to contact me (there was no email to contact her by) and she never did, so I had my roomie pick another winner......and that winner is

Blogger BJ said...You Rock....I Love Unity Too!!!
I'm totally leaving a comment....
1-Hmmmmm....Now what to write....LOL...Your card is cute!
2-I'm already a loyal facebook follower of unity and have been annoying all my buddies to death trying to get unity up to the 5000 fans :0)
3- I'm now one of you're followers :0)

So,  BJ I am contacting you, because there is an email!  Congrats!!!!

Well, are you ready for a few projects from me?  I can show one that went to CHA that I know for sure is ok to show!  This is from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker My Friend Birdie Line:
Supplies:  Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker My Friend Birdie Collection, NS Cute as a Button Buttons,  NS Bread(less) Tabs, NS Craft Flags American Crafts Thickers, 
Glue Arts and Fabri Tac Adhesive, Cat's Eye Inks, Twine
See those pumpkins???  Well, they are actually birds from the paper line that I made into pumpkins!
I love that the letter stickers from this line fit into that banner!

And here is a Kiki Art layout that I do not think I have shown yet!!!  I just played with this one and had fun!
Supplies:  Kiki Art Hot Air collection, Kiki Art Embellishments, Tim Holtz Ticket, Maya Road Journaling Ticket and Stick Pins, Unity Stamps, Martha Stewart Border punch, Smooch Spritz, Watercolor paper and pencils

Well, I have more stuff, but I think I am going to wait until later in the week....just in case I don't get any quality scrappy time this week, I will have some new stuff to show!!!!!  
I do have a fun video to share!!!!!!!  This is from a Subway SubJam competition at one of our convenience stores!  They have to make a sandwich that is judged....best sandwich in the best time wins!  And they have to make the sandwich to formula....so only so many tomatoes, cucumbers etc.....watch....she counts the cucumbers!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina




1 comment

  1. I soooooooooooooooo love that lo!!! Sooooooooooooo fun!!! And great video and CONGRATS to your winner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!