A little Imaginesce Card!

Well, I am so trying to do cards better!  It is the one thing I have talked about on here that I can not do well!  Practice makes perfect right?! hee hee

My online BFF, Sarah is on the design team at Imaginisce.  I happened to visit her blog today (and you should check it out too!) and she had a card sketch up that Imaginisce is hosting a challenge for.  I don't usually do challenge blog things, because I just don't have the time to do them.  But I was in the mood tonight!  So I pulled out the Scooter's Vacation line and started playing.  I am pretty happy with what I came up with!  
Here is the sketch that I used, it is by Tammy Wark from the Imaginisce design team:
 And here is what I came up with!  I am pretty happy with it, considering all the trouble I have doing cards. :)
Supplies:  Imaginisce Scooter's Vacation Line, Glue Art Adhesive, Cored'inations Cardstock,
Making Memories Slice with Travel USA Design Card

And you know me...I like to make things my own.  I was surfing around the other night and I happened across some different card sites (and I for the life of me cannot remember where I saw this idea at) and they talked about decorating the inside of your cards.  Well, I thought that was a SPLENDID idea, so I did on this one!  (and if someone knows of the blogs/sites I am talking about, please leave me a comment telling me where....I want to give credit where credit is due!)  How cute is that!?!  If you want more details about playing along...here is a link to Imaginisce's blog!

So, I did get a little scrappy tonight.  I have MAJOR exciting news...but I can't spill it yet.  It will be a couple of months before I can.  AFTER CHA, I can tell you that.  I see lots of  "*****ng in my future!  That is the only hint you are getting.  :)

I am thinking of having a giveaway soon.  I have way more paper than I need or can use.  What do you think, should I???? 

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

6 comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that card ROCKS Katrina!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the scooters....and I soooooooooooooooooo wanna know what your news is! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katrina your card looks great! Thanks for playing along and kuddos for crafting it up on the first day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0o0o0!!!! you know i LOVE this one!!! you got it done. i'm so proud of you my online BFF! haha. :)

    thanks for playing!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For someone who doesn't feel confident in making cards... you sure have done a wonderful job. Love it, inside and out!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the sketch, the cards looks fabulous and Scooter's Vacation is so much fun !!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!