Happy 4th!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy 4th.  We are so lucky to have the freedoms we do.  This is a time to celebrate that, but also remember everyone that serves our country, past and present.  I am just going to post some pics I took in Cabool, MO. yesterday.  They had a traveling exhibit of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial wall that resides in Washington.  I can say it definitely moved me in a way I didn't expect.  Each of the bigger walls had around 130 names on each panel. This half scale replica took up almost the entire length of the football field at Cabool High School. There was also a celebration on Main St.  We took it in (what was there!)  At least I had a (somewhat) willing participate in some photo fun.


1 comment

  1. Such cool photos!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!