Well, what do you think?????

I got bored with my blog background again, so I decided to change it up.  I found this site My Style and she has some CUTE CUTE stuff!!!  As soon as I saw this, I had to "scoop" it up!

Also, the generosity of the creative world is so wonderful!  I love that people "share" things that they have spent time creating and working on for others to enjoy.

Amanda from kevinandamanda.com is one of those people! This site has TONS of free fonts for personal use and also for some commercial use.  If you read my blog, you know I do "signage" at work for our convenience stores.  Sale items, special promos, etc.  Well, my art budget is "zero" so I am all about the freebies, but I do my best to make sure the terms and if they are free for commerical use.  Well, I wasn't sure about Amanda's terms (for my work use...her terms are pretty clear), so I shot her an email today.  She replied so quickly and was so sweet to let me use them for my work!!!!  So, if you are in the market for some fonts, check out their site.  THERE'S A BUTTON ON THE SIDEBAR!  I know there are some of those fonts that I am going to use in my scrapbooking with my die cutting machine!  (that's when I get it up and going. ;)

Well, I can give you a sneak peek of a layout that will be up on the Nikki Sivils blog...but that's it!  So, here you go!

  How stinkin' cute is that shirt??!!!!!

I can tell you that I used my Making Memories Slice to die cut lots on this layout!  If you don't have room for a big die cutting machine, get the Slice!  I love mine to death.  And the hands free mat is AWESOME with it!  I seem to use my Slice all the time and I am always on the lookout for more cartridges for it!  And I have a neat technique that I need to perfect and then I will debut it here.  It uses the Slice and I discovered it right before I left for my business trip.  So, I haven't really had time to play with it and perfect it!  I will let you know as soon as I do!

Well, off to bed.....may storm tonight..I LOVE storms!!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

1 comment

  1. Loving the new blog look dearest...and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! loving that sneak! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!