A Little Yellow Bicycle fun!!!!

Ok, so you saw the sneak!  Here's the real deal!!!!  I love this paper line...so shabby chic!  It's call Fresh Clothesline...as soon as I saw the laundry waving in the breeze, I knew what I had to do with the papers!

Removed for Publication

SuppliesLittle Yellow Bicycle Fresh Clothesline collection, 
American Crafts Thickers, Martha Stewart Micro Glass Beads
and Punch Around the page set, Maya Road Envelope,
Glue Arts, Helmar, and Fabri Tac Adhesives,
DMC Memory Thread, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher,
May Arts Ribbon, Cat's Eye Ink,
Making Memories: Slice Machine, (Home Sweet Home/Spring Cards) and button

Ok, so see that flower??  And those clouds?  Well, they are both cut with my Slice from Making Memories!  LOVE IT!  Of course if you read my blog you know how much I do love it...hee hee.  And I have the Hands Free mat now and it makes it even better!  (hey plus it's pink!)  That flower is from the Spring card....I just cut it out once out of the blue and once out of pink.  Then I just trimmed up the pink and pop dotted it onto the blue flower.  Then...I thought it looked a little plain, so I added the beads to the center and ends of the petals.  In the middle I used Helmar Scrap Dots...it's a puffy sort of glue that keeps it's shape as it dries....so the center is puffed up! 

And the clouds?  Well, I am going to tell the truth...they are actually SOAP bubbles!  They are from the Home Sweet Home cartridge.  I just cut out a couple of different sizes, inked the edges and then pop dotted them onto my layout.  It's taken me a bit to get comfortable to use die cuts.  But if you "think outside the box" they end up being really cute!  I think layering and accenting them just gives them a little pop....no pun intended!!!!!

So, here are close ups of both!
Removed for Publication

Well, that's it for tonight.  I am hoping to find out some news to share on the Kiki Art front this week.  I know something, but can't say anything yet!  It's the most EXCITING thing and the WORST thing about design team work!!!  

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

3 comments

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Katrina! I loveeeeeeee the way you made the clouds and loving the distressing!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay yay yay -- for katrina posting! ;)

    anyway, love all the details, my friend. that slice is really doing such wonders... or shall i say that you are doing such wonders with the slice. ;)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s wonderful! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!