Insider Info....and more.....

Hey everyone!!!

One of the best parts of being on a design team is getting to see and play with all the new stuff!  Did you know that Summer CHA is in July?!  That is NOT that far away!  I have heard some "inside" stuff that is coming from Kiki Art and it is going to be SO SO fun!!!!  I can't leak any of those details yet, but Kiki has been busy creating and coming up with some fun stuff. :)  As soon as I can give you a peek, you will see it here on the blog.

Today, Nikki Sivils posted a peek of one of her new lines coming out at CHA!!!!  Take a look, it's so bright and cheery, I can't wait to play!!!  The name of the collection is "Blueberry Hill".  This paper is getting my mojo going just looking at it!

Well, that's it for today!  Here's another pic that I took with my new camera.....I am LOVING this camera..let me tell you!  This is Jetson...he loves to watch the trees behind our fence..(aka...SQUIRRELS!)

 

Have a scrappy kinda day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. Wow.... I have like a 1,000 pics of Savannah doing the same thing "watching the trees"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!