Kiki Art Clipboard!!!

Here was my first design team project for Kiki Art!!!!

I am SO SO excited to be a part of this new and exciting company. Kiki is great fun to work with, just a a new puppy (hey you know I am a dog lover!) and has many exciting and wonderful ideas about what she wants to do with Kiki Art and the world!

All Supplies are Kiki Art products, except the clipboard and ribbon!! Be watching for more Kiki Art soon! I have so much to create with and so much running thru my head!!!!

And be sure to check Kiki Art's blog everyday, for new ideas, stories and just some scrappy goodness!!! You can get there from HERE!!!!! Click on here folks, you know you want to see more!!!!





4 comments

  1. I love, love, love the clipboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that clipboard - such a cutie pic too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw it on the kiki blog and loved it when i saw it! :)

    your furbabies are adorable, but i think i told you that already!

    have a great day katrina!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!