A Little Kiki Art Goodness to Share

Hi Everyone!!!

I thought I would post a few pics of some the Kiki Art goodness I am going to get to play with soon. I hope that if you get the chance to pick up some of their products that you do. :) They are a new company with some fresh, fun, and innovative ideas for the scrapbooking industry. They are presenting everything in three languages; English, Spanish, and French. They want the entire world to create and share with others! I think this is going to be so fun and challenging. I hope you will join us. Now, on to the pictures!!! Just a few pics, if you want to see more go to Kiki-Art (that's a clickable link folks, go visit!!)

From the Magica Collection



From the Jardin Collection


These are just a couple of the collections, there are five total right now, but blogger is having issues uploading some of the pictures! Go to Kiki-Art to see more! And they are also on Facebook and Twitter, so make sure and become a fan/follower....you never know what might happen!!!!

Have a Scrappy Kind of Day~~Katrina



1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!