Sneak Peek for Scrapbook Challenges



Ok, so I am DYING to post this layout. You are going to LOVE the sketch for this. It is so great to work with. But here is the kicker.....YOU are going to have to come back on Monday to see the finished product! I can only post sneaks here until then! (and trust me, I am dying to post the entire layout!) :)

This layout has a lot of firsts for me, so be sure to check back on Monday for it. I am going to try to post the mini album I made for our LSS retreat in Nov. I am trying to figure out the best way to post the pics.....I like to show the entire thing, so everyone gets a feel for it, but I need to probably make a collage type of pic. Will work on that later......

For now, check out the peeks!!!!

oh and TIFFANY G. if you are reading this....I saw the layout you did...with the RIBBON....you know what I am talking about!!! Good job! :)

Have a Scrappy kinda of weekend!--Katrina

3 comments

  1. Your so funny! I love your layouts!! I can't wait to see it again!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sneak peeks - they definitely make me want to come back and see the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!