So Sweet Ella


Here is the layout I promised to post....the colors might not seem quite as bright, but I took them this evening after work, so I didn't have a lot of "natural morning light" that seems to be the best to take the pics in.

This was my first attempted at "rolling" edges and ripping (not just using a distressing tool). I also came up with the idea of a string of buttons, I thought it would be unique!

If you click on the pic, it will get bigger and you can see the detail better. The background paper is by Fancy Pants (Delight line), flowers Prima, tag Bo Bunny, chipboard letters Basic Grey (covered with KI paper), mat for pic Bo Bunny, ...cute... stamp Maya Road, not sure of birds..I think Autumn Leaves.

I just love this layout and I think it is the best one that I have done so far. Let me know what you think!

Oh, Lindsey and Becky, so far I like my ribbon holder...I will know more after this weekend!

Happy Scrapping!


1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!