Busy weekend...

Friday night I went to my first crop at the ScrapNook here in Springfield. LOVED IT...didn't want to go home, but I was getting tired! I got 2 layouts done there, which is amazing considering how slow I am. Plus, I kept getting up and wandering around the shop, looking at all the goodies!

If you haven't see the new Basic Grey line, Lime Rickey, it's out of this world. Bright, crazy, funky
and fun. You either love it or you hate it. You can see the collection here Basic Grey's Site.

I hope to get pics up soon...this is the one thing I am going to have to work on to keep this blog fun and fresh! (and learn how to take better pics!)

I worked on a LO this weekend with paper from Scenic Route, Kaiser Craft, Primas, buttons, and some Basic Grey chipboard letters. I AM going to post a pic of it, because I think it's my best LO yet. Here's one of the papers I used: Kaiser Craft Monarch.

Just imagine a bright orange background with that paper....so cute!

Happy Scrappy!



1 comment

  1. Ooohhhh! I love that Butterfly paper! I better go get some of it before it's gone cause I have a feeling your layout is going to inspire me!!!!
    Do you love your ribbon holder? Becky and I wanna know!
    I plan to spend my day scrapping! Yeah!!!
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!