ATC Swap on 2 Peas....



Well, my first post on this blog started with an ATC "model" for a swap I am in, so I guess I should show my finished ATC's that I am sending! Here they are :) The Basic Grey letters just about did me over. They were cut with Cuttlebug and Quikutz font SkinniMini. And let me tell you they are mini! I cut thin chipboard, then BG paper and then mounted the paper on the chipboard. I couldn't get CB to cut after glueing the paper on first. It has been humid here and I think it was just damp. Once isn't bad....try it NINE times and then it gets to be a little much! But it was worth the finished look. :)

Hoping to get a couple of layouts done, so that i can post those also, but started scrapping late tonight, so they won't be on here atleast until tomorrow!

Have a scrappy day! Katrina


1 comment

  1. It's zeeksmom from 2Peas stopping in! The second card is so cute (not that the first one isn't cool). Have a good weekend. If I ever get around to putting up a blog, I'll tell the world!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!