Summer Scrapping Series Wander Hybrid Layout

Hey there!  I am excited to share with you today that I am participating in Audrey Yeager's Summer Scrapping Series on YouTube.  It's been a week a month summer series of videos encouraging people to scrap those summer photos!

You can find Audrey's channel HERE.  And Cheryl from FiddleDeeDee Designs and I used the same digital template and you can find her channel HERE. 

I did this hybrid layout, along with a video showing some of my hybrid process (or a lot, depending on how you look at it!).  I also used a digital kit from Becca Bonneville.

The video is at the bottom of this video!  I would love it if you wanted to head over to YouTube and subscribe!!  

Wander_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Becca_Bonneville_Youtube_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Digital Kits-Let's Get Lost (Becca Bonneville) and Fun in the Sun Dressed Up (FiddleDeeDee Designs); Adhesives-Therm O Web; Foil-DecoFoil (Silver and Champagne; Twine-May Arts; Sequins-WeRMemory Keepers; Paper-Red River Linen; Printer-Epson 1430; Silhouette Cameo with Print and Cut

I think this corner is one of my favorite parts of the entire layout.  Actually each section is, but hey a girl can have choices right?!!  
Wander_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Becca_Bonneville_Youtube_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

There is a funny story about these sunglasses.  I hadn't told anyone or shown Audrey my layout yet and she posted a layout today where she used DecoFoil on sunglasses!  LOL  Great minds!

Wander_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Becca_Bonneville_Youtube_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And trust me, if you take me on a trip for directions you are going to take a scenic route and probably NOT on purpose!  So, I had to use that phrase strip.

Wander_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Becca_Bonneville_Youtube_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

And here is the video!  Be sure to tell me what you like or would want to see and I will see what I can do!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!