Thursday, October 22, 2015

Blue Happened-Scrap Our Stash and Fancy Pants Designs

When I was asked to guest for Scrap Our Stash earlier this month, they also asked if I wanted to play along with the other challenge for the month that combines four challenges.  I thought about and it and decided, why not!

So here is the list of the challenges for the ScraptoberFest Challenge and you can find the link HERE.
  • Scrap Our Stash Stash challenge  - Create a layout using at least 2 different types of Washi Tapes. 
  • Challenge YOUrself - Create a layout that includes YOU in the photo.
  • My Scraps & More -  Color Challenge 
  • The Memory Nest - Sketch Challenge 
And here is my take on the four challenges combined.  Frankly, I was a little hesitant at first to do it, but it's super easy!  So jump in, you could win some prizes!!!

Blue_Happened_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Flair-Fancy Pants Designs; Doily-Doodlebug Designs; Washi Tape-Target, My Mind's Eye, K&Company; Stamp-October Afternoon; Foam Letters-American Crafts; Ink-Heidi Swapp; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Yep, that is blue in my hair!  Actually I have more now than when I took this picture!  It's fun, it doesn't fade out to a weird color like teal or green. And best part is that it is subtle enough that I can get by with it and not look too crazy like a rainbow or anything!
Blue_Happened_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Just some fun with the journaling tag.  Its fun to use them as embellishments and layer things on them!
Blue_Happened_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

So, be sure to head over and check out all the fun at the Scrap Our Stash blog HERE. Lots of good challenges to play along with!  Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!