She Made Me Walk-Cocoa Vanilla Studio and a SOS Sketch Challenge

I don't know about you, but I think crops are a perfect time to create for challenges. I just got one done at this last crop, because of other things that were due, but I loved how it turned out.

This is a sketch challenge over at Scrap Our Stash (not to be confused with the blog hop I do at the end of the month usually, totally different!).  Audrey Yeager made the sketch and I fell in love with it. It also has a "bingo" type board to use three items in a row, across, down, diagonal, etc.  I choose the bottom row: Yellow, Wood Veneer, Mist/Paint.

I pulled out my Cocoa Vanilla, since it had all the requirements, except for the mist/paint.  Those are easy to add. 
She_Made_Me_Walk_Scrapbook_Layout_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Wood Veneer, Die Cuts; Sequins, Vellum Stars, Flair, Enamel Dots-Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Stickers-Cocoa Vanilla Studio & Glitz Designs; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Mist-Heidi Swapp (Navy); Silhouette Cameo with cutting file. 

I started piecing my layout from the top down of this side. Frankly, this top section didn't change too much over the course of the layout!
She_Made_Me_Walk_Scrapbook_Layout_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

If you follow me on Instagram  (@katrinahunt), you probably saw a sneak of this section.  And if you aren't following me, jump in and do it!  I post sneaks all the time of what I am working on, plus lots of cute pictures of the dogs!
She_Made_Me_Walk_Scrapbook_Layout_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And yes, I HATE to walk!  Part of it, I admit I am lazy.  The other  part is my feet sometimes hurt when I walk long distance.  GRANTED the parking garage was not long distance, I just was being lazy!
She_Made_Me_Walk_Scrapbook_Layout_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

I have been hanging onto this collection to use for the dogs, but it worked so well with my picture I went for it!  And if you are wondering what "Cashew Craze" is, well that is for another post!  Happy Tuesday everyone!  

8 comments

  1. You absolutely ROCKED this challenge! I love your fun and creative layout! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Scrap our Stash! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I love how this turned out too. Absalutely fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at SCRAP OUR STASH. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fab layout design. Great sketch take and use of stash. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job with the sketch and bingo challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, Katrina! Love all the playful embellishments and papers. This page really shows the fun between you two. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the challenge. I love your layout. All of the little details are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Live all the details on this fun page! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page and wonderful take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!