You Are My Sunshine-Jillibean Soup and CREATE

Did someone say Wednesday?!  Whoop!  I hate to say it, but the month of June is going to fly by.  Things seem to just keep popping up that need to be done, even though it seems like we just did them!

Ok, enough of the adult responsibility talking.  I am all about the crafting and I have a layout to share that was in the May issue of the CREATE magazine.  Using the bright Jillibean Soup, Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup collection and some fun My Favorite Things dies.

You_Are_My_Sunshine_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-1

Supplies are listed in the CREATE magazine, so I am going to skip them here!
Download the issues HERE.

These rectangle dies are getting a lot of use from me right now!

You_Are_My_Sunshine_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-4

I used an edge die for both edges and then just trimmed off the "hook" off the top edge.  Then using my PixScan mat for my Cameo, I was able to create my journaling and print it using my sketch pens for the Cameo.
You_Are_My_Sunshine_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-2

And this boy is my sunshine.  No doubt, he can be a pain in the ass when he is barking, but I love him all the same!  
You_Are_My_Sunshine_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-3

Whee!!!  Quick, to the point and colorful post.  If you have any questions about how I did something, feel free to ask and I will help you out the best I can!  Happy Wednesday and get busy crafting!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!