Spongebob Squarepaws and Blog Hop Winner

Last Monday I guest designed for The Cut Shoppe and shared a card here.  I thought I would share the project I made for their blog here today.  But FIRST, I have a couple of winners!!!  I decided to pick two, instead of one.  So thanks to random.org we have our two winners!!!

         
 Carla from Utah

And Ruth G


Ladies, please email me at cardipaws@sbcglobal.net with your mailing address and I will get your prizes packaged up and mailed out to you!

On to the layout!  I used a lot of Gelatos on this, along with one single cut file, Prickly Pear.  A background idea just kind of came to me, so I went with it.

SpongeBob_SquarePaws_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_The_Cut_Shoppe_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Seven Paper/Studio Calico; Journaling Tag-Seven Paper/Studio Calico; Wood Veneer-American Crafts; Sequins-Crate Paper; Phrase Stickers & Puffy Stickers-Seven Paper/Studio Calico; Gelatos-Faber Castell; Wink Pen-Kirkina; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

The Cut Shoppe Cut File

And here are a few closeups

SpongeBob_SquarePaws_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_The_Cut_Shoppe_1000Signed-4

Not sure how I came up with this...it just kind of hit!  And good way to use those sequins up!
SpongeBob_SquarePaws_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_The_Cut_Shoppe_1000Signed-2

The striped paper was perfect to back my cardstock with!
SpongeBob_SquarePaws_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_The_Cut_Shoppe_1000Signed-3

And let's just pack some more fun into this post!  I have an altered project up over on the Maya Road blog today.  I have a sneak below, but you can find the posting on the Maya Road blog HERE.

Love_This_Altered_Frame_Maya_Road_Cocoa_Vanilla_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

Thanks for stopping by on this Monday.  I am hoping to have something up again on Wednesday, but you never know, I might surprise you!

2 comments

  1. I posted this on the Cut Shoppe blog but had to come and find you! Using gold leaves to make your own gold pineapple is one of the most genius handmade embellishments I've ever seen!! Love that little detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and love the
    sequin pineapple you created!
    Also thanks for the giveaway
    that I won!!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!