Storm Drain Art- {a flair for buttons} and Jillibean Soup

I said I would be back today!  I am sharing this layout over on the {a flair for buttons} blog today.  I used some of the very first flair that I got from Shelley, back before I was on the team. I have been a long time fan of her flair!

I am digging the new Jillibean Soup "Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup" collection and the papers worked SO WELL with this picture.  I have had this printed for over a year and never found anything that I wanted to make a layout with for it!

Storm_Drain_Art_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_a_flair_for_buttons_Jillibean_Soup-600signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Wood Veneer, Stickers-Jillibean Soup; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Retro Cameras 1; Letters; American Crafts; Twine-May Arts; Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye & Teresa Collins; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I love this particular set of flair.  I think I now have one left out of the six.  It went so well with my picture and the papers, I couldn't help but use three of them.  
Storm_Drain_Art_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_a_flair_for_buttons_Jillibean_Soup-600signed-2

And I wondered what I was going to do with all the "rain" themed stuff in the collection!  I don't seem to have a problem using it.  I love that flair goes so well with everything, even wood veneer and crazy pictures of decorated storm drains!

Storm_Drain_Art_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_a_flair_for_buttons_Jillibean_Soup-600signed-3

AND there is a sale!!!!  Grab some flair!



That's all from me today!  I will probably be back tomorrow with another Jillibean layout that I did for the Maya Road design team call.  I am in the mood to write, which is a good thing for the little 'ole blog!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!