Don't Forget To Be Awesome-DecoFoil and ThermoWeb Fun

April 3, really?  Ok, the month is already flying by and it just started. I have so many projects lined up to share, but this one is the pick for today!

I have this card up over on the ThermOWeb blog HERE. There are some step out photos and a little about the process I used to make this card.  So go check it out if you want to see the "details". I also talk a little about the DecoFoil process that I used, how it works and what to expect. 

Katrina_Hunt_ThermOWeb_Deco_Foil_Teresa_Collins_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper, Embellishments-Teresa Collins; Ribbon-Bazzil; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Foiling-DecoFoil by ThermOWeb

My card theme was "New Job", so I thought this sticker from the collection was a perfect addition.  Instead of just your ordinary "congrats". And I cut the doily with my Silhouette from a sheet of toner paper that I had made up at Kinko's/Fed Ex.

Katrina_Hunt_ThermOWeb_Deco_Foil_Teresa_Collins_1000Signed-2

My gold DecoFoil stash is getting down to about nothing! So I worked with what I had and I actually like this distressed look that I got by the pieces of foil transfer sheets that I choose. I pieced this together pretty much, but it still looks like one piece of foil. 

Katrina_Hunt_ThermOWeb_Deco_Foil_Teresa_Collins_1000Signed-3

That wraps up another week on the blog here. I will be back on Monday with a 17turtles layout for the team up with Paper Issues. More on that later. Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter. 

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!