8 Details-Gossamer Blue and Paper Issues

Well, I skipped Wednesday, but I am back today.  That darn stuff I was coming down with hit me hard and I was out for the count pretty much all day Tuesday and most of Wednesday. Hoping it is just a cold and will take a while to get over it. 

I still have a few projects from the Paper Issues online crop to share, so I thought I would share one of them here today.  That crop was a great way to get me to use up some of the Gossamer Blue kits that I had stashed and not really used.  This was for a "scrap yourself" challenge.  Warning, I am loving circles lately!

8_Details_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Teresa_Collins_Amercian_Crafts_My_Minds_Eye_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Papers-Teresa Collins, Gossamer Blue, Chickaniddy Crafts; Doily-Elle's Studio; Embellishments-Teresa Collins, Gossamer Blue, My Mind's Eye; Twine-The Twinery; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Mist-Heidi Swapp

Watch out, I used a rub on!  Actually, it wasn't too painful and I like how it looks.  I need to use more of them, instead of staring at them and just passing them on by.
8_Details_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Teresa_Collins_Amercian_Crafts_My_Minds_Eye_1000Signed-2

This was one of my first selfies after I chopped all my hair off.  It's still one of my favorites!  I was in the "trying to figure out how to work this hair" mode.  Pulling bangs to the side is a great option!
8_Details_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Teresa_Collins_Amercian_Crafts_My_Minds_Eye_1000Signed-3

Ok, off to take cold medicine and hit the bed.  I did the old wives tale of Vicks on your feet with socks and I really think it may work.  Although, it was actually Mentholathum, not Vicks!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!