Formerly Bender-Gossamer Blue and Paper Issues

There once was a puppy named Bender, who was so cute and sweet.  I was pretty sure he was going to be a fluffy and well, you know, how I feel about fluffy Cardigans!  He was from a litter bred by Sherilyn and Rus, who at the time lived in Iowa.  I loved his little face from the first time I saw him, but we are full up here!  Why do Corgi (either breed) puppies have to be so darn cute?!  

BUT, Sherilyn and Rus came to the dog show in November and I got to play with him!  I just plopped right down on the floor and in my lap he went.  Super cute, super sweet and such a good boy.  At the time, they still weren't sure if he was going to be a show dog or not.  Turns out, he was a "wee bit" too fluffy and went to a new home in Denver (yes, I friended the new owners!).  He is now named Dexter.  But I had to do a page about him!

Formerly_Bender_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Crate_Paper_Amercian_Crafts_My_Minds_Eye_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Papers-American Crafts, Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye; Die Cuts-Crate Paper; Letters-American Crafts;  Wood Veneer-Gossamer Blue; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Punch-EK Success; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I have quite a few projects I will be sharing from the Paper Issues online crop.  This layout was for Sherri's challenge, "Make it Sparkle".  And I used some of my Gossamer Blue kits that have been laying around, even better!  
Formerly_Bender_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Crate_Paper_Amercian_Crafts_My_Minds_Eye_1000Signed-2

I am IN LOVE with these Thickers (Ivy).  I love the swirls, lower case, upper case AND they are fun to boot!  My white pen just kind of stinks at times.  I wish there was a great, consistent one out there. And before you say "Uniball Signo" that is what this one is!
Formerly_Bender_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Crate_Paper_Amercian_Crafts_My_Minds_Eye_1000Signed-3

And this fun flair from {a flair for buttons} went so well with the papers and layout, I decided to include it!  The set it is in is called "Capture The Moments" and you can find it right HERE.
Formerly_Bender_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Crate_Paper_Amercian_Crafts_My_Minds_Eye_1000Signed-4

I am excited, because the mojo is flowing!  I feel like I actually accomplished a few things this past week.  I am usually not much of a challenge girl, but this crop was pretty darn fun!  Have a fun and wonderful Monday.  Well, if Monday can be?! 

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!