Ella & Sheldon-{a flair for buttons}

Sharing a layout I did for the {a flair for buttons} blog last week.  I still cannot get enough of September Skies from Heidi Swapp.  My supply is dwindling and it's making me sad!  I even bought a 6x6 mini pad just to extend my options to create with what I have left!

I combined a couple of different flair sets in this layout.  I also wanted to show how you can make a statement with a flair embellishment or just add a little "flair" (yes, pun TOTALLY intended!) that doesn't stand out as much, but is just a little something extra!

Katrina_Hunt_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Layout_Heidi_Swapp_September_Skies_Multiple_Photos_Remember_Everyday_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Stickers, Wood Veneer-Heidi Swapp; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb, Zapp Glitter Glue; Letters-American Crafts, Heidi Swapp; Silhouette Cameo

Here I used the heart flair from the Just Hearts 2 set.  The green wasn't a perfect match, but I love how it pulled out some of the darker green tones in the die cuts.  And it's an example of a statement piece of flair, since it's part of some title work.

Katrina_Hunt_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Layout_Heidi_Swapp_September_Skies_Multiple_Photos_Remember_Everyday_1000Signed-2

Then I used a piece from the Linen Polka Dot set tucked and snuggled into some die cuts.  I love these polka dot pieces and I really just want to hoard and keep them!

Katrina_Hunt_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Layout_Heidi_Swapp_September_Skies_Multiple_Photos_Remember_Everyday_1000Signed-3

I hope I have made you want to go grab some flair and start playing!  Have a wonderful weekend.  Sadly, I remember that I will lose an hour of sleep this weekend with the time change.  I like my sleep!

2 comments

  1. Love this layout Katrina! The triangle design is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the design and those layered triangles!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!