Best Day-My Mind's Eye

I went to a crop this weekend and since there aren't a lot of new goodies out just yet, because of the dock issues in California, I played with some older collections that I had for a couple of layouts. This is one of them. 

These pictures of Ella were laying among the other pictures I had printed out and happened to fall on these papers from My Mind's Eye while I was shuffling thru things!  I said "why not"?!

Best_Day_Scrapbook_Page_My_Mind's_Eye_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Stickers, Chipboard-My Mind's Eye; Corrugated White-Fancy Pants, Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Just stacked a few clusters here and there of embellishments.  Always the part that takes me the longest!
Best_Day_Scrapbook_Page_My_Mind's_Eye_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Ella Boo is so sweet, the tag was perfect for the layout!
Best_Day_Scrapbook_Page_My_Mind's_Eye_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Best part, this collection is basically used up, well the papers are!  I still have embellishments, but I can probably work those into other layouts.  Have a fun Wednesday!

4 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!