ThermOWeb and Mambi-Plus a 3 Birds Design Sneak!

Busy day on the blog!  I have a tutorial post up on the 3 Birds Studio Blog today.  Here is a sneak of my projects.  You can find my post HERE.

KatrinaHunt-3BirdsSneak-1

AND I am up on the ThermOWeb blog with our MAMBI swap.  And I have a tutorial over there also!  You can find that posting HERE.

I also decided to do a layout with the stuff that MAMBI had sent us for the swap since I had it out everywhere on my table.  And I love that I found that Fabric Fuse Liquid Adhesive from ThermOWeb will work for all those transparencies that are so popular right now!  Yippee!!!

KatrinaHunt-ThermOWeb-MAMBI-Today-Layout-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Transparency-MAMBI; Sequins-Unknown; Photo Corners, Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I just used a little Fabric Fuse on the heart at the top and the bottom.  Dries clear!  And then I used the Decorative Photo Corners in Black to tie everything together in the picture area.  
KatrinaHunt-ThermOWeb-MAMBI-Today-Layout-1000Signed-3

And these little die cut banners were so cute, I knew I had to put them to use on the page somewhere! I attached them together with Zots in Medium and then popped them up with the 3D Foam Squares that I am addicted to! Zots also work great with sequins.  I used the Medium size on these leaves and it was perfect fit. 
KatrinaHunt-ThermOWeb-MAMBI-Today-Layout-1000Signed-2

Confession...it's November 3rd.  I did not complete the Oct. album challenge for Gossamer Blue and it's looking like I may miss the November one also.  I just seem to run out of time.  Hoping that it's just because the auditors were at work and I wasn't in any sort of mood to scrap once I got home!  

Have a great Monday! I am loving the colder weather and the pretty colors.  Although, I haven't taken many pictures this time around.  

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!